A proper business valuation is more than just a range of values written down in a short report. When you work with ATS you will be working with CVA credentialed business valuation analysts who use a court tested approach that contains the following items:
• A complete narrative of the subject company to include: a historical breakdown of the company’s key personnel, key customers, and key suppliers, and a SWOT Analysis.
• An economic outlook breaking down of the subject company is impacted by the national and local economy.
• An industry outlook, which can highlight completive advantages and areas for growth for the subject company.
• A complete financial analysis making all of the proper normalization adjustments to the income statement and balance sheet to get an accurate picture of the company’s true financial state.
• A Complete Financial Comparative Analysis of the unnormalized and normalized financial statements to understand financial strengths and weaknesses of the subject company.
• A description of the Valuation Approaches and Methods used in the reports.
• An indicated value utilizing the Asset Approach, Income Approach, and Market Approach
• A Premium and Discount breakdown (if applicable)
• A calculation of value of the subject company